Located in the “Watermark Tower” this apartment offers quality living and a prime location opposite The Star. With an abundance of natural light and spacious dining and living areas this apartment provides the right ingredients for entertaining and lifestyle enjoyment.
• Gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances and stone benchtop
• Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a private balcony
• Generous open plan lounge & dining areas
• Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Sun drenched balcony with views across to the Sydney CBD
• Resort style facilities including pool, spa, sauna, gym and onsite building manager
• Secure entrance, lift access and 1 car space
• Walk to The Star`s casino, restaurant and dining experiences and the Lyric Theatre.
An exciting lifestyle in this sought-after address, close to boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and the Harbour foreshore.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||242|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|