A split-level residence in the landmark ‘Goldsbrough Mort’ building, enjoys abundant natural light with its prime Easterly aspect and unique warehouse sense of space throughout. Architecturally updated and a historical landmark building, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers charm and modern living with heritage characters. This is an ideal investment property or modern city living apartment that provides a lifestyle of complete convenience and comfort.
- Polished floorboards, 3.60m high ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Private city views with Easterly aspect and abundant natural lights
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins and ensuite in the master
- Sleek stone kitchen with new appliances and separate internal laundry
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Resort facilities; 25m heated lap pool, sauna, gym and 24 hour concierge
- A short walk to Darling Harbor, CBD and Barangaroo
- Car space is on separate Title (LOT204/SP75156) and located adjacent at 360 Harris Street, Pyrmont
- Currently tenanted until July 2022
Strata rates – $2,741pq approx.
Water rates – $152pq approx.
Council rates – $189pq approx.
Strata car space – $300pq approx.
Apartment Living – 88sqm
Car Space – 15sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|