Opening to stunning views that stretch from Barangaroo and across the soaring city skyline to the sparkling waters of Blackwattle Bay, this is the very epitome of quality city living. With a functional layout and well maintained interiors, it is literally moments to an exciting village culture.
- Expansive entertaining area with distinct living/dining spaces
- Bright master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Large second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and access to second bathroom
- Excellent condition with new paint, new carpet, new shower screens and kitchen appliances
- Smart user-friendly kitchen with brand new European stainless steel gas appliances
- Balcony, internal laundry, lift access, video intercom and oversized car space
- Resort facilities include: courtyard, gym, pool, sauna and building manager on-site
Within footsteps of the light rail, it is merely moments to the fish markets, the Star entertainment quarter and the historic heart of Pyrmont. A pleasant walk to the city, it is only minutes to the inner west, Wentworth Park playing fields and the East via the cross city tunnel.
Water Rates: $178/q approx.
Council Rates: $297/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1,752/q approx.
Total on Title – 111sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||259|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|