The impeccable redesign of this charming heritage terrace has created a state-of-the-art Pyrmont oasis, presenting stunning light filled interiors that flow to the north facing alfresco spaces. It’s perfectly nestled in the prestigious Jackson landing Village.
“Made for Entertaining”. There has been no expense spared to create this beautifully renovated oasis, ready for you to enjoy.
Cleverly conceived interiors maximise living space and privacy, creating a spacious & tranquil retreat … epitomising luxurious low maintenance living at its very finest
- Charming Victorian period terrace beautifully redesigned from the ground up
- Situated in a prime location on a tree-lined street
- Absolutely beaming with natural light it offers the ideal Northerly aspect
- Hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Bedroom sized attic for abundant storage
- Two spacious living areas with skylight and plantation shutters in the family room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout with gas fireplace in the family room
- Large modern kitchen features gas cooking and European appliances
- Leafy Alfresco entertaining area with electronic Vergola system
- Luxurious master retreat features spacious ensuite with spa bath
- Torrents title property, one of only seven in the area
- Resort style living as a part of exclusive ’Jackson’s Landing’
- Two car parking permits included on application
Fabulous waterfront location within walking distance to fish markets, restaurants, shopping, transport and CBD. Easy access to Anzac and Harbour Bridge.
Enjoy Jackson landing resort style facilities with indoor heated pool, gymnasium, meeting room tennis courts and 24 hour security on site. Abundant foreshore walks and parklands in pet friendly community.
Water Rates: $170 p/q Approx
Council Rates: $415 p/q Approx
Community Levies: $250 p/q Approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?