Perfectly positioned within the sought after Bauhaus complex, this modern low maintenance two bedroom apartment offers a relaxed easy care lifestyle in a walk-to-everywhere location.
- Open plan living and dining with gas kitchen and Smeg appliances
- Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and master with ensuite
- Freshly updated including new carpet, paint and LED lighting
- Secure undercover parking with storage and ample visitor parking
- Sixth level, lift access and separate internal laundry
- Common roof-top terrace and fully equipped gym
- Secure well maintained complex with building manager on-site
Simply a short walk to the Fish Markets, light rail, The Star entertainment complex, cafes, shops and the CBD. This modern two bedroom apartment is ideal for the first home buyer, astute investor or those looking for a city pad.
Strata: $1,684 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $272 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 68sqm approx.
Total on Title: 88sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|