A dual level layout with lock-up garage and terrace, make this two-bedroom apartment a standout opportunity for the first homebuyer or investor in a key city fringe location bordering Darling Harbour. A level 300m stroll to Pyrmont’s vibrant urban village and close proximity to Broadway, Sydney’s university precinct and Chinatown assure strong demand as well as capital growth potential.
- Secure block in the heart of Pyrmont, on-site retail/cafés
- Practical floorplan with separate living/dining and sundrenched balcony
- Open plan kitchen with new appliances
- Upper level king-sized double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large bathroom with new shower screen and vanity
- Separate Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- Recently painted with new LED lighting and new carpet
- Lock-up garage and every convenience at your doorstep
- Low maintenance building with low strata levies
Strata rates – $1,212pq approx.
Water rates – $153pq approx.
Council rates – $242pq approx.
Apartment Living – 131sqm
Total on Title – 146sqm
Disclosure: virtual furniture has been used in the photography of this property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|