On the top floor of the popular Tivoli Gardens security complex, this spacious one bedroom split-level apartment offers an exceptional entry point in a central location. It’s literally only a short stroll to many of the city’s finest lifestyle precincts, including Haymarket and Darling Harbour, with transport, great cafes and excellent restaurants all close by.
- Practical floorplan with open plan living/dining area
- Generous covered balcony with private & leafy outlook
- Upstairs is the double sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large integrated bathroom/laundry with separate WC
- Practical kitchen that has been updated and ample storage space
- Secure undercover parking with secure entry intercom
- Residents’ indoor swimming pool and low strata
- Great investment with solid growth and a strong rental history
- An affordable city apartment for first home buyers
Ultra-convenient yet quiet, the prime location is also easily accessible to buses along Harris Street, Central Station, UTS/Sydney Uni, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre and the CBD.
Strata: $771 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $353 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 67sqm approx.
Total on Title: 81sqm approx.
Disclosure: virtual furniture has been used in the photography of this property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?