This one bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Pyrmont with light interiors and a brilliant sense of light, space and privacy provide easy living in this well-proportioned one-bedroom apartment. It offers a great inner-city retreat that showcases a tastefully refreshed layout and a generous single-level design that captures leafy outlooks and the vibrant inner city vibe.
- Refurbished interiors with timber flooring throughout
- A generous open layout featuring living and dining areas
- Private entertainment terrace that flows off the living space
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas fittings and breakfast bar
- Ducted air-conditioning, secure car space
- Within a well- maintained and secure building
- Indoor heated pool, gym, sauna and common rooftop terrace
This sleek property also enjoys an ultra-convenient lifestyle location with the light rail, Star City and Darling Harbour just around the corner and within a short walking distance to the heart of Sydney CBD.
Water Rates: $154pq approx.
Council Rates: $286pq approx.
Strata Levies: $1,630pq approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$910 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|