A prestigious display of architectural design and flawless contemporary finishes. Located on the waterfront with a stunning Northern aspect showcasing the immediate harbour views of Johnstons Bay, natural light, and summer breezes. Tiled living areas, full height glass windows and doors create a seamless indoor outdoor space perfect for living and entertaining.
Luxurious in design and quality this incredible residence offers deluxe marble bathrooms, the master retreat has uninterrupted water views. The stunning kitchen featuring full length stone bench tops, Miele appliances and Vintec wine fridge.
- Highlights include the vast paved alfresco balcony with uninterrupted water views
- Ducted air conditioning, C-Bus control and gas fireplace
- Double car space with large storage
- Heated floor and towel rail
- A designer haven unmatched in quality or outlook
- Invitingly private and peaceful interiors throughout
- Intuitively designed floor plan, expansive open living
– Double bedrooms, built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Essentially no common walls, 192m2 of living space
- Resort style facilities: heated pools, tennis courts, steam room & gyms
This inviting apartment is a home of light and style, that flows across to spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, this is a rare prime waterfront opportunity in the sought-after Jackson’s Landing community.
Within walking distance to the fish markets, restaurants, shopping, transport and CBD. Easy access to Anzac and Harbour Bridge. Resort style facilities with indoor heated pool, steam room, gymnasium, meeting room, tennis courts and 24 hour security on site. Abundant foreshore walks and parklands in pet friendly community.
This apartment boasts the space and quality not often found in three bedroom properties, this is certainly a unique offering.
Water $172.00 p/q approx
Council $378.00 p/q approx
Strata $3,853.00 p/q approx
Apartment Living: 190sqm approx.
Total on Title: 238sqm approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||175|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|