We will be conducting private inspections between 10am – 1pm this Saturday. Should you be interested in viewing the property, please provide your best contact number so we can arrange private viewing. Due to the current regulations, all inspections will be by appointment only. Should you attend the property without pre-registering, you will not be able to inspect.
Conveniently located in a quiet tree lined wide street and park side location which is central to local public transport, eateries and shopping. This much loved freestanding Californian Bungalow is offered to the market for the first time in over 30 years. It presents a unique opportunity for an astute buyer to renovate, rebuild and add value.
- The perfect entry into the highly sought after Strathfield market
- Wide fronted 308sqm block 18.28m x 16.87m, Zoned R3
- 4 minute walk to Strathfield Station
- 6 minute walk to Strathfield Plaza
- Excellent Public and Private Schools all within walking distance
- Spacious light filled open plan living areas
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Separate sunroom and dining area
- Tidy kitchen with electric cook top, oven and rangehood
- Updated bathroom and separate powder room
- Timber floors, high ornate ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Easy walk to transport, shops, parks, and local schools
- Off street parking
Council rates: $301.70pq
Water rates: $196.73pq
Should you wish to inspect this property, please contact me by phone 0424 022 055 or email [email protected] so that I can assign you a time slot.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|