Ownership rarely changes in this waterfront low-rise apartment building at Regatta Wharf.
Unquestionably one of the finest residences in exclusive Eventide, a prestigious display of architectural design and flawless contemporary finishes. Located on the waterfront with a stunning Northern aspect showcasing immediate harbour views, natural light, and summer breezes, create an ambience, perfect for living and entertaining.
Luxurious in design and quality this incredible residence offering deluxe marble bathrooms, stunning kitchen featuring full length stone bench tops and integrated European appliances.
- Completely refurbished as new
- Highlights include alfresco terrace with spectacular water views
- Spacious and practical floor plan
- Ducted air-conditioning
- New timber flooring throughout & new plush carpets in bedrooms
- New electric blinds & LED lighting throughout
- New modern light switches & power points with USB ports
- An abundance of storage
- Two marble bathrooms
- Double car spaces plus storage
- Quality appliances, fixtures and fittings
- Regatta Wharf resort facilities including; indoor pool, gym, spa & sauna
- Jacksons Landing recreation facilities
Fabulous waterfront location within walking distance to the fish markets, restaurants, shopping, transport and CBD. Easy access to Anzac and Harbour Bridge. Resort style facilities with indoor heated pool, steam room, gymnasium, meeting room, tennis courts and 24 hour security on site. Abundant foreshore walks and parklands in pet friendly community. Space and quality not often found in two bedroom properties, this is certainly a unique offering.
Strata: $2,883 p/q approx.
Water: $172 p/q approx.
Council: $227 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 134sqm approx.
Total on Title: 165sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|