Ultra-chic and supremely sophisticated, nineth floor, expansive apartment in a superb setting, wrapping around the north east corner of ‘Nexus’. Immediately captivating, walls of glass draw the eye out across the district to the ocean. Exceptional design has incorporated a generous living space from which to enjoy the extensive views of the north shore across to the ocean. The interiors are modern and high-end, the presentation impeccable in this desirable residence that sits mere metres to a wealth of eateries, shops, local schools, bus and rail routes.
- Enormous living and dining area with floor to ceiling glass windows, maximising natural light
- Gourmet gas kitchen offering stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Three generous size bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Floating timber flooring throughout the apartment
- Internal laundry, video intercom system, ducted AC throughout
- Side by side secured car spaces, storage and gym, security building
- Positioned moments to shops and transport, stroll to Crow’s Nest
- Located close to Anzac Public School and Cammeray Girls High School
- Unique layout with family-friendly separation of space
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted glass for passive cooling and privacy
- Set within renowned eco-friendly security complex with gym on site
- Stroll to shops, cafes, supermarkets and Crow’s Nest dining
Strata: $2,898 pq approx.
Water: $154 pq approx.
Council: $262 pq approx.
Need help with your finance?