An affordable entry into the highly sought after Jackson’s landing Harbourside location. This inviting apartment is ideally suited to a first home buyer securing their place in a premium residence with convenience, quality and comfort or an astute investor seeking a smart investment with strong returns and growth potential. Moments to village amenities, this is an offering of wide ranging appeal.
- Complete with defined lounge and dining area
- Living space opens to a lovely leafy outlook
- Sleek granite kitchen with European appliances
- Double bedrooms, with b/ins, master has en-suite
- Access to indoor/outdoor pool, gymnasium and tennis courts
- Secure undercover car space
Low maintenance residence in a prime waterfront village enclave.
Short stroll to the light rail, restaurants, entertainment venues, regular transport and cafe culture.
Strata: $1,997p/q approx.
Water: $177p/q approx.
Council: $265p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 95sqm
Total on Title: 109sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|