A dual level layout, top floor setting and lock-up garage make this two-bedroom apartment a standout opportunity for the first homebuyer or investor in a key city fringe location bordering Darling Harbour. A level 300m stroll to Pyrmont’s vibrant urban village and close proximity to Broadway, Sydney’s university precinct and Chinatown assure strong demand as well as capital growth potential.
- Secure block in the heart of Pyrmont, on-site retail/cafés
- Practical floorplan with an open plan kitchen and balcony
- Kitchen has been recently updated including new appliances
- Upper level king-sized double bedrooms featuring built-in robes
- Recently updated bathroom in immaculate condition with window
- Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- New low maintenance vinyl flooring planking throughout including bedrooms
- Recently painted and new LED lighting
- Lock-up garage and every convenience at your doorstep
- Leafy garden outlook at rear of the block
- Low maintenance building with low strata levies
Strata rates – $1,239pq approx.
Water rates – $153pq approx.
Council rates – $242pq approx.
Apartment Living – 113sqm
Total on Title – 128sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?