Contemporary interiors, over-sized proportions and a location packed with lifestyle advantages, add immediate appeal to this stylishly presented ‘The Darlington’ residence.
• Spacious floorplan with open-plan living and dining area
• Full length balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Updated kitchen including new oven and range hood
• Updated bathroom, including vanity and shower screen
• Freshly painted & new carpet throughout
• New LED lighting throughout
• Deluxe bathrooms, separate internal laundry
• Lift access, with secure intercom system
• Secure car parking, well maintained building
• On-site resort facilities include indoor pool, gym and roof BBQ terrace
Close to all amenities, with the bus at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market, Sydney CBD and Chinatown.
Strata: $1,655 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $264 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 111sqm approx.
Total on Title: 126sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|