Designed for a modern day lifestyle this two bedroom apartment offers light filled interiors, quality inclusions and convenient location.
• Large two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
• Bathed in natural light with floor to ceiling glass
• Spacious floor plan leading to large covered balcony
• Timber inspired tiled flooring
• Designer stone kitchens with stainless steel gas appliances
• Two flawlessly designed bathrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
• One secure basement car space plus storage
• Bicentennial park lands, DFO shopping and Sydney Olympic Park all nearby
• Homebush train station approximately 600m
A standard of finishes yet to be seen in Homebush, ‘The Crescent’ defines a new level luxury living at an affordable price.
Enjoy the benefits of living in one of Sydney’s fastest growing suburbs with world class leisure and entertainment facilities nearby at Olympic Park and Sydney Markets and yet only 30 minutes to the CBD by train.
Car space 13sqm
Total area 110sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|