With Sydney skyline views, this executive apartment enjoys a prime location in the sought-after ‘Watermark Pavilion’ building. With public transport at your doorstep including the light rail & bus services, its an easy stroll to the CBD, Darling Harbour and Barangaroo in the action packed lifestyle location.
- North-East aspect with great natural light
- Open plan design with stone gas kitchen
- Open bedroom with double built-in wardrobe
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning for comfort
- Freshly painted, new carpet & new LED lighting
- Internal laundry (new dryer), lift access & ample visitor parking
- Resort facilities including 25 metre indoor heated pool & gym
- Currently tenanted for $515/w until February 2020, in excellent condition
Strata: $750 p/q approx.
Water: $168 p/q approx.
Council: $213 p/q approx.
Total on Title: 39sqm approx.
Please note: the photographs depicted are before the current tenancy and should not be relied upon as being the current condition.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|