A standard of finishes yet to be seen in Homebush, ‘The Crescent’ defines a new level luxury living.
Enjoy the benefits of living in one of Sydney’s fastest growing suburbs with world class leisure and entertainment facilities nearby at Olympic Park and Sydney Markets and yet only 30 minutes to the CBD by train.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE !
• Two bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two car spaces + storage cage
• Homebush’s highest quality finishes
• Open plan living
• Ample storage
• Timber inspired tiled flooring
• Generous balcony offering exceptional outdoor living
• Designer stone kitchens with stainless steel gas appliances
• Two flawlessly designed bathrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
• Security intercom
• Secure basement parking with direct lift access
• Bicentennial park lands, DFO shopping and Sydney Olympic Park all nearby
• Homebush train station approximately 600m
• Homebush to Sydney CBD by train in 30 minutes
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
•Lease period: 12 months
•Parking: Yes x2
•Heating or Cooling: Yes
Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city.
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange a inspection.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|