A standard of finishes yet to be seen in Homebush, ‘The Crescent’ defines a new level luxury living at an affordable price.
Enjoy the benefits of living in one of Sydney’s fastest growing suburbs with world class leisure and entertainment facilities nearby at Olympic Park and Sydney Markets and yet only 30 minutes to the CBD by train.
• Large two bedroom courtyard apartment
• Homebush’s highest quality finishes
• Spacious and practical floor plan with two large entertaining courtyards
• Timber inspired tiled flooring
• Designer stone kitchens with stainless steel gas appliances
• Two flawlessly designed bathrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
• On secure basement car space plus storage
• Bicentennial park lands, DFO shopping and Sydney Olympic Park all nearby
• Homebush train station approximately 600m
Car space 28sqm
Total area 128sqm
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||280|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|