Contemporary interiors, over-sized proportions and a location packed with lifestyle advantages, add immediate appeal to this stylishly presented ‘The Darlington’ residence.
• Spacious floorplan with open-plan living and dining area
• Full length balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Updated kitchen including new oven and range hood
• Updated bathroom, including vanity and shower screen
• Recently painted & carpet throughout
• Recent LED lighting throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
• Deluxe bathrooms, separate internal laundry
• Lift access, with secure intercom system
• Secure car parking, well maintained building
• On-site resort facilities include indoor pool, gym and roof BBQ terrace
Close to all amenities, with the bus at your doorstep, and a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Fish Market, Sydney CBD and Chinatown.
Strata: $2,040 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $264 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 111sqm approx.
Total on Title: 126sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|