Vacant & ready to occupy before Christmas! If you’re looking for a versatile property that has more to offer than your average, stop searching, you’ve found it! A property like this doesn’t come around often & it should be on your short list, whether you’re a first home buyer, a downsizer, an investor, or any stages in-between.
Positioned toward the corner of this lovely complex and sitting on large courtyard space where you have paved entertaining & a separate grassed area for the kids to play away is this single level townhouse which has proximity to original Jerrabomberra local shops & close to all of the amenities Jerrabomberra has to offer.
As you are about to enter you have a carpark & carport, handy for that quick drop off shopping trip home. Making your way into the home you will first notice the open plan living space that open to the side courtyard space which sits separate to the dining area which is conveniently positioned opposite the lovely, updated kitchen with access to the courtyard. Toward the back of the home are the two bedrooms which are very well proportioned both with built-in robes, easy access to the bathroom with added convenience of a separate W.C & laundry which open to the rear courtyard.
This stunning single level townhouse has most of the hard work competed for you from the timber look flooring, updated stainless steel appliances including dishwasher in the kitchen, updated bathroom, and the list is long. You make the decision on whether to have your Christmas Party here or if you choose a longer settlement that’s also fine, Australia Day is not far behind. This home will be offered as vacant possession & ready to occupy.
• Lovely open plan living area.
• Seperate dining space off kitchen.
• Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard & bench space.
• Spacious master with large build in robe, ceiling fan & plenty of light.
• Updated bathrooms with seperate shower & bath.
• WC seperate to bathroom for great versatility.
• Updated seperate laundry room with exit into the backyard.
• Large in-ceiling air-con unit.
• Multiple access points into the large backyard.
• Enormous & rare backyard that rivals full size houses in Jerrabomberra.
• Large paved area fantastic for entertaining.
• Seperate paved patio area on the other side of the yard.
• Single carport with roller door.
• Additional open car space on the title•
• Large storage or garden shed behind carport.
• Large raised planter beds on the peripherals of the yard.
• Full sized clothes line.
• No joint walls, giving you fantastic privacy from your neighbors.
• Largest block in the complex.
• Last one in the corner with little driveway noise.
• 170 metres to Jerrabomberra local shops, including cafe’s, post office, vet & fitness studio.
• 190 metres to Jerrabomberra community centre & pond.
• 400 metres to Jerrabomberra primary school.
• 550 metres to Acacia Drive playground.
• 550 metres to Goodstart early learning centre.
• 700 metres to tennis courts & playing fields.
• 900 metres away from shopping centre with Woolworths, cafes, pharmacy, butchery & Anytime fitness.
This is a rare property that serves a wide variety of purposes & won’t be around for long. Call Igor Srbinovski of Raine & Horne on 0410606401 to secure your private viewing today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$790 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$573 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|