Perfectly located for easy living and convenience, this spacious 3 bedroom duplex has lots to offer. Beautifully presented with quality carpet and fresh paint, the property offers spacious accommodation with a low maintenance lifestyle. Located just a 10 minute walk from Quakers Hill train station & local stores, & 15 minute walk to Quakers Hill Public School.
• Master Bedroom & Bedroom 2 with Built-In Robes
• Generous Third Bedroom
• 3-Way Main Bathroom w/ Bath-Tub
• Open Plan Living & Dining
• Spacious Kitchen with Electric Stove & Oven
• Under Stairs Storage
• Split-System A/C in Living Area
• Large Internal Laundry
• Guest Toilet on Ground Level
• Automatic Single Garage
• Room for Second Car on Driveway
• Secure & Low Maintenance Backyard
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to book your private inspection today!
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||330|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|