This townhouse is the one you’ve been looking for! Conveniently located for an easy 15 min walk to Quakers Hill train station and local stores; a 5 min walk to Quakers Hill High School; and 3 min drive to Barnier Public School & Mary Immaculate Primary School. Perfectly positioned in a private complex, your family will enjoy a safe & welcoming environment to come home to everyday.
Main features include:
• Three Generously-Sized Bedrooms
• Master Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe & En-Suite
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with Built-in Robes
• Wooden Floorboards Throughout, No Carpet!
• Sunlit Kitchen with Gas Appliances & Plenty of Storage
• Separate Dining Area
• 2 Split-System A/C Units
• Gas Outlet in Living Area
• LED Lights throughout Ground Level
• Full Bathroom
• Guest Toilet on Ground Level
• Single Lock-Up Garage with Internal Access
• Additional Off-Street Allocated Parking
• Low-Maintenance Backyard
Currently Tenanted on a Periodic Basis
Strata rates: $655 per quarter
Council rates: $394 per quarter
Water rates: $201 per quarter
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to Book an Inspection Today!
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||388|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||171|
|Median Rental Price||$458 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|