This spacious and well-maintained family home offers all the conveniences and comfort that a family will ever need.
• Three Generously-Sized Bedrooms
• Converted Garage, which can be used as a Study or Fourth Bedroom
• Bathroom with Separate Toilet
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Gas Cooking
• Split-System A/C
• Concreted and Fenced Backyard for the Kids to Play
• Covered Outdoor BBQ Area
• Small-Pets are Allowed by Request
• Short Walk to Schools
• Short Drive to M7 Motorway & Quakers Hill Train Station
Call us on 02 9626 3345 to book your private inspection.
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|