Tastefully designed 4 Bedrooms Home in the Heart of Nirimba Fields Precinct, located in a most convenient and quiet location surrounded by quality Homes.
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms.
• Bedroom 2 and 3 with Built-in Robes.
• Master with Private En-suite and Walk in Robe.
• Formal Living.
• Spacious Separate Family Lounge and Dining Area.
• Alfresco Area
• Stunning Gourmet kitchen in the Heart of the Home with Gas Cooking, Stainless Steel Appliances, Built-in Microwave, Stone Benches and Ample Storage Space.
• Main Bathroom with Bathtub and Generous Second Linen.
• Internal Laundry with Plenty of Storage Space and Access to the Yard.
• Tiled Throughout.
• Split A/C in Master, Living and Bedroom 4
• Home Solar Panel System.
• Low Maintenance Backyard with Under Cover Entertainment Area.
• Double Lockup Garage with Built-in Storage Space and Epoxy Flooring.
This home is a short distance to Quakers Hill station, Quakers Court, Quakers Hill Public School, M7 and multiple transport options.
This Property will not last long! Call now to book your private inspection.
AVAILABLE 3rd Of August.
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||363|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|