Set on the ground floor of a small complex, this well located apartment provides an ideal opportunity for first homebuyers or investors. It resides within the catchment of Fairfield Public School, opposite Patrician Brothers’ College, close to Fairfield shopping precinct and rail.
• Open living domain maximises natural light, space and flow
• Neat and tidy interiors offer potential to add value if desired
• Well maintained kitchen is equipped with a gas stove
• Light filled bedrooms includes an oversized master bedroom
• Bright bathroom, single designated car space, floorboards
• Excellent investment opportunity attracts solid rent returns
PLEASE CONTACT ARVIND PILLAY ON 0434 595 807 TO VIEW THE PROPERTY.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|