This immaculate open plan townhouse is conveniently located within a short stroll from shops and restaurants and less than 400m from Quakers Hill train station.
• Open plan living and dining
• Two spacious bedrooms with en-suite and walk In robe to main
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, dishwasher and stone bench tops.
• Spacious rumpus makes an extra living space
• Powder room downstairs for added convenience
• Laundry with storage
• Ducted Air conditioning throughout
• Covered Alfresco
• Single lock up garage and one off-street parking.
• Common fenced play area outside the property
Primary School: Barnier Public School – 2.5 km
High School: Quakers Hill High School – 850 m
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to book your inspection today!
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||274|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|