This generous three bedroom apartment plus study offers a convenient and comfortable lifestyle. Located just next door to Woolworths, other local stores & public transport. The complex itself offers a kids play area & manicured gardens with ample visitors parking.
• Generous Master Bedroom w/ BIR, Ceiling Fan, En-suite & Access to Wrap Around Balcony
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 w/ BIR, Ceiling Fan & Extra Cupboards for Storage
• All Bedrooms & Living Area with Split A/C
• Modern Kitchen w/ Gas Stove & Oven, Large Fridge Space, Plenty of Storage
• Large Study w/ Built-In Cupboards
• Open Plan Living Room w/ Access to Wrap Around Balcony
• Separate Dining
• Modern Bathroom w/ Bath Tub
• Internal Laundry w/ Dryer
• Tandem Secure Double Car Space w/ Storage Cage
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to book you private inspection !
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|