This three-bedroom fully renovated home offers a warm and comfortable lifestyle for you and your family to enjoy. It is located just minutes walk away from local shops & restaurants, William Dean Public School, parks & reserves, & public transport.
• All Bedroom with BIR & Ceiling Fans
• Main Bathroom with Bath Tub, Double Vanity & Plenty of Storage
• Large Lounge Room with Ceiling Fan & Split A/C
• Kitchen with Electric Stove & Oven, New Range Hood, Plenty of Storage & Optional Space for Eat-In
• Large Carport that can fit 2 cars, Additional Space for 2 cars on Driveway
• Single Garage with Extra Storage
• Generous Undercover Alfresco Area perfect for Entertaining
• Large Levelled Backyard
• External Laundry with Extra Toilet
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to book your private inspection!
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|