The living is easy in this impressive contemporary residence. This home is ideally positioned to enjoy the proximity to all amenities, shops, transportation and schools.
Just finished construction last year, this trendy home is ready to enjoy with family and friends.
The Floor plan encompasses four spacious bedrooms, two luxurious bathrooms and a sleek kitchen that flows through to the dining room extending to an immaculate alfresco for party hosting or simply dining in the open air.
The features include:
• Separate Tiled Living Room
• Meals and Family Room
• Powder Room
• Storage and Internal Laundry
• Kitchen with 900mm Free Standing Gas Stainless Steel Cook Top, Oven, Range hood and Dishwasher in addition to Glass Splashback, Breakfast Bar with 40mm Stone Bench Tops and Walk in Pantry
• Remote Double Garage with Internal Access
• 4 Bedrooms With Built-in Wardrobes
• Oversized Master Bedroom With Large Walk In Robe and En-suite
• Family Bathroom with Chrome Fittings, Fixtures and Bath tub
• Study/ Rumpus Room.
• Alfresco Dining Area Overlooking Backyard
• LED Down Lights
• Ducted Air Conditioning and NBN Connection
• Security Alarm
• Outdoor Gas Outlet For BBQ
Come and be amazed with the beauty of this property. Book your inspection now!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||342|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||154|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
Schofields Public School
|60 St Albans Road Schofields NSW 2762||Primary||Government||0.44 km|
Riverstone High School
|71 McCulloch Street Riverstone NSW 2765||Secondary||Government||1.52 km|
|Aspect Western Sydney School, St Joseph's||78 Alex Avenue Schofields NSW 2762||Special||Non-Government||1.67 km|
Norwest Christian College
|33 McCulloch Street Riverstone NSW 2765||Special||Non-Government||1.72 km|
Riverstone Public School
|89 Elizabeth Street Riverstone NSW 2765||Primary||Government||1.76 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.