This four bedroom home offers a fresh modern appeal. With tiles through-out the family living area, plenty of storage and easy care yard this home makes maintenance a breeze. It is situated on a quiet street whilst still having easy access to Tallawong or Schofields station, shops and surrounding schools.
- Master Bedroom w/ Walk-in Robe & En-suite
- Bed 2,3 & 4 w/ BIR
- Bed 2 w/ Balcony
- Main bathroom w/ Bath Tub
- Formal Living Area
- Open Plan Kitchen w/ Gas Stove & Oven
- Split-System A/C
- Single Garage
- Undercover Entertaining Area
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to book your inspection!
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||656|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|