Exceptionally positioned in a convenient and sought after locale, this large dual level residence promises an excellent lifestyle for families with its abundant living space and superb backyard. The home is well located, within walking distance to Barnier Public School, Mary Immaculate Primary School, Farnham Road Shops, & Public Transport.
• Master Bedroom with Walk-In Robe & Large En-Suite
• Bedroom 2,3,4 with Built-In Robes
• No Carpet
• Separate Study
• Huge Kitchen with Gas Appliances, Ample Storage, Dishwasher & Separate Water Filter Tap
• Separate Casual Meals Area
• Four Generous Living Spaces
• Ducted A/C
• Gas Heating Fitting
• Double Garage with Huge Storage Space
• Large Covered Entertaining Alfresco Area
• Low Maintenance Backyard
Following the announcement by the Federal Government on the 24th March banning open house inspections, viewings of this property will be purely on a “by appointment” basis. As such, we kindly ask that prior to requesting an inspection with our agent, the following 3-step qualification process is met.
1. You have viewed all images of the property.
2. You have completed a drive-by of the property to ensure you are satisfied with the location.
3. You have completed an online application form (this can be requested via email) and collated all your supporting documents and subject to a physical inspection, are happy to apply.
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||363|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|