Centrally positioned in the heart of Quakers Hill, this beautifully presented home provides all the convenience with a peace and quiet ambience.
This Classic 4 Bedroom home is set on a peaceful street with views of the Blue Mountains, this property is conveniently located across from tranquil parkland and within a short distance from all the local amenities. This owner-built dream residence was built by the owner for the family, and lots of love has been spent meticulously maintaining this home.
- MASTER bed room with en-suite & built in robes
- RECENTLY renovated Lounge & Dining areas
- FRESHLY Painted Interiors with High Ceilings
- Decent size living area
- Internal Laundry with Bathroom
- Covered Alfresco area with Timber Decking
- Split system Air-conditioning
- Single Lock Up Garage
- Approximately 17 m Frontage
- Large Back Yard, Suitable for a Granny Flat S.T.C.A.
- Swimming Pool
- Garden Shed
-Quakers Hill Train Station
-Quakers Court Shopping Centre
-Quakers Hill Public School( Highly ranked )
-St Andrew’s Junior & Senior Campus
-Nirimba Education Precinct
-M2 & M7 Access
-7 mins to Blacktown Westpoint Shopping Centre
-7 mins to Marsden Park Business District eg. COSTCO, IKEA
Call JAS on 0413 328 596 TODAY for more information and inspection times.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||235|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|