Come home to a quiet, modern and stress-free lifestyle in this spacious four bedroom duplex. It is conveniently located within only a 15 minute walk to Quakers Hill train station, local stores, & Quakers Hill public school.
• Master Bedroom with Large BIR & En-suite
• Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 with BIR
• Generous Formal Living Area
• Open Plan Kitchen with Gas Stove & Oven & Dishwasher
• Dining Area
• Separate Family Living Area
• Generous Internal Laundry with Guest Toilet
• Ample Storage
• Tiled Flooring throughout Ground Level
• Wooden Floor Boards throughout First Level
• Ducted A/C (Two Zones)
• Security System
• Key-Less Front Entry
• Single Automatic Garage
• Space for a Second Vehicle on Drive Way
• Low Maintenance Backyard
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to Inspect Today!
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||330|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|