This rental is truly something special! Located in a quiet and serene cul-de-sac, minutes a way from Tallawong & Schofields train station, local schools & shops .This property posses everything you could possibly need for the growing or extended family. A spacious five bedroom house with three separate living areas, with the added bonus of a detached studio apartment.
• Master Bedroom w/ WIR, En-suite, Balcony with views
• Second Bedroom w/ WIR
• Third & Fourth Bedroom w/ BIR
• Generous Main Bathroom w/ Bath Tub
• Fifth Bedroom/Media Room Located on Ground Floor
• Formal Living Area
• Open Living/Dining Area
• Gourmet Kitchen w/ Gas Stove & Oven, Dishwasher & Large Pantry
• Gas Connection in Casual Living & Backyard
• Ducted A/C
• Large Yard with Entertaining Area & Well-Maintained Fruit Trees
• Double Auto-Garage
• Over-Size Room with Study Area
• Balcony w/ Views
• Separate Entrance
- It is MANDATORY for all to wear face masks during our inspections
- You will be asked to complete a covid-19 declaration form before inspecting any of our premises
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use. Please keep the touching of surfaces, door handles, & switches to a minimum
We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, Raine & Horne QH cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||658|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|