Positioned on the ground floor of a small security Art Deco building of only 12, this apartment has been well maintained throughout and offers scope to renovate and modernise to your own style and taste.
Ideal for a first time buyer looking to invest or occupy, the property enjoys a fantastic location nestled between Coogee Beach, the Spot and Randwick Junction. A short stroll has you at an array of local shops, restaurants, cafes and several transport options as well as UNSW and the POW Hospital complex.
• Well maintained security art deco block of twelve apartments
• Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe, high ceilings throughout
• Great layout with separate kitchen & living areas
• Beautifully maintained common garden, communal laundry
• Buses, light rail, the beach and schools at your doorstep
• Walk to Coogee Shops, The Spot and Randwick Junction
Council Rates: $405.00 pq approx.
Water Rates: $156.70 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $1,188.00 pq approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||329|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|