Bordering South Coogee , this spacious 2 storey, four bedroom residence is ready to be transformed into a stunning modern family home. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by freestanding homes with Quarry Reserve Parklands & Playground at the end of street. Sitting on a 579 sqm block, this home offers space, comfort, privacy and an outdoor lifestyle ready for a new family to enjoy.
• Huge master bedroom with en-suite & walk in robe
• All bedrooms with built in robes, one with a north facing balcony
• Large main bathroom with separate toilet
• Renovated galley kitchen, dedicated living and dining rooms plus a massive family room opening to the sunny & private rear garden
• Central staircase, loads of storage, separate laundry with additional toilet on lower level.
• Double lock up garage, with high ceiling and storage plus driveway parking for 2 cars or a boat.
• Sunny north facing rear garden – perfect for play & relaxation
• Slate floors throughout kitchen, family and dining rooms
• Walk to local schools, shops & parklands
• Land area – 579 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $168.90 pq approx.
Council Rates: $752.90 pq approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||201|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|