This spacious high-set home has been completely renovated to suit all buyers looking for Quality and Value on a huge 670m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac. Close to the Redcliffe Golf Course and Houghton Highway Bridge you are only a short drive to Brisbane Airport and CBD.
• Five minutes to Kippa Ring Train Station or ten minutes to Sandgate Train Station
• Ten minutes to Redcliffe Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant Precinct
• Great choice of local public and private schools
• Plenty of shopping options from 2-20 minutes away
Upstairs offers three great sized bedrooms (two with large built-in’s). New fans installed and brand new kitchen and bathroom. Polished timber floors throughout and a brand new massive entertaining deck overlooking your huge backyard. The roof and guttering are all brand new. Open plan living area is huge and will suit the largest of families while the kitchen is an eye catching spacious design and perfect for entertaining and easy access to your new deck.
Downstairs has been well set out offering full kitchenette area and living space plus massive separate bathroom and large carpeted visitors/utility room. Perfect for the unique family needing separate self contained space for teenagers/parents/visitors. Also ready to use as private letting if you are looking to secure the perfect way to help pay your mortgage and live with comfort. The large Laundry area is separate and can be used by both downstairs and upstairs. Single car garage and out the back is an extra large single car lockable shed.
• Side access and massive backyard (room for pool and/or large shed/granny flat)
• New roof, gutters, front and back decks
• Landscaped front gardens, side of house and back area with fire-pit
• Single garage & single car back shed
This is a must see property and absolutely will not last. Do not miss your opportunity to secure this amazing home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|