When location really matters!! Literally only a hop, skip and jump to the the beautiful Newport Waterfront, park lands and esplanade. Every day you will be able to live the life we all dream of yet only few will be able to experience. This gorgeous coastal location boasts everything that Newport and Scarborough has to offer.
The current owners have lived in and lovingly maintained this home for the past 30 years and are now ready to hand the reins over for others to lay down their own foundations, live in as is or renovate like so many others in the street & reap the capital rewards! This great property comprises of multiple living areas, light filled spacious rooms and a highly functional family kitchen, perfectly perched in the heart of the home.
This great property also boasts the perfect solution for the extended family members, teenagers retreat or extra income with a very well sized, bright and sunny Granny Flat. Situated at the rear of the block with a separate entrance leaving all options open for its new owners.
- Huge potential for capital growth for savvy investors and renovators
- Investors & renovators proceed with full confidence, capital growth assured!
- 100m to the beautiful Moreton Bay
- 2 bright & airy living areas
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- North facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking established gardens
- Great side access on both sides of the property
- Well sized, yet low maintenance back yard
- 2 large storage sheds
- Fully fenced throughout
- Solar Hot Water
- Large 2 car carport
- Rental potential of $460.00 per week
- Bright & airy throughout
- Spacious open plan living
- Large master bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom
- Rental potential of $260.00 per week
ABOUT THE LOCATION:-
- 100m to Newport Waterfront and parklands
- 200m to Public Transport
- 700m to Scarborough Marina
- 800m to Morgans Seafood restaurant
- 1km to Moreton Bay Boat Club
- 1km to Scarborough Marina
- 1km from Southern Cross College and Primary School (easy walking/strolling distance)
- Only 20 minutes’ drive to Brisbane airport and 30 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD.
Literally only meters from the Newport Waterfront, park lands and esplanade, making this the ideal location for families, investors, land bankers & renovators!
All measurements are approximate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|