This is absolutely a must see on your Saturday Open Home list. This 1980 split level brick home has been renovated with immaculate detail to fittings and finishing’s, and offers multiple entertaining areas as well as beautiful landscaped gardens and pool area on a huge 859m2 block at the end of the cul-de-sac. The perfect location to raise a family with peace of mind with limited traffic and parks close by.
- Three minutes to Kippa Ring Train Station and direct Bus Route in walking distance.
- Five minutes to Redcliffe Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant precinct.
- Five minutes to Houghton Highway Bridge & access to Brisbane Airport & CBD.
- Great choice of local public and private schooling.
- Five and fifteen minutes to Peninsula Fair and Westfield Northlakes for all your shopping.
This home is an eye-catcher for buyers seeking a spacious design, old dark brick character with stained hardwood external finishing’s and a complete transformation inside with the whole property re-sheeted and exposed beams painted to match. Brand new designer kitchen and new bathrooms.
Level 1 offers a spacious open plan living/kitchen area with timber doors opening out to the front deck (Large Daikin reverse cycle air-con). The kitchen is equipped with everything to please the entertainer. Sparkling cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors. Electrolux Induction cooktop/self clean oven, Bosch dishwasher and Electrolux microwave built in to cabinetry. With the skylight and position the kitchen enjoys Eastern morning sun and warming natural light. The two metre walk through opens onto an amazing spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooking beautifully landscaped in-ground salt-water pool and gardens with privacy screens (outdoor area is tiled and roofed).
- Master bedroom has spacious design and plenty of built-in storage space. Panasonic air-conditioning and Foxtel ready. Modern en-suite with vanity, large shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 has two way bathroom access to main bathroom, built-in’s and outdoor access.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 also have built-in’s and outside access.
- Level 2 offers a massive second living area and formal dining with front deck access.
- New hot-water system & pool system 12 months old.
- Large garden shed at back plus huge backyard area.
- Front right side area provides enough room for caravan/boat/trailer parking or large shed.
- Foxtel and NBN.
This property is truly amazing inside and out, there are just too many features to list. If you are looking for spacious living, character, charm and quality on a huge block then do not miss this opportunity. Contact me now for more information.