This modern rendered four-bedroom, two-bathroom freestanding duplex home will appeal to anyone seeking a spacious, quality built low-set home, without the maintenance or upkeep of a large block. If downsizing is the goal, than look no further. Keep that spacious and homely feel and disregard the body corporate fees attached to apartments and townhouses alike.
Position here is paramount with everything within your grasp:
• Five minutes to Houghton Highway Bridge
• Five minutes from the Kippa-Ring Train Station
• Ten minutes to Redcliffe Waterfront Cafe/Restaurant Precinct
• Multiple shopping precincts including Kippa-Ring, North Lakes and Chermside from 5-20mins away
The 9-year-old low set home offers a well thought out floor plan boasting a spacious master bedroom, with walk in robe and modern en-suite. Three great sized carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. Large open plan kitchen/Dining area, functional contemporary kitchen complete with Island bench and Stainless steel appliances. Spacious separate living area, Front and Rear courtyard spaces and double lock-up Garage with internal access.
• Quality Built
• 9-year-old Rendered Low-set Home
• Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk in Robe and En-suite
• Three Large Bedrooms all with Built in Robes
• Open plan Living/Dining
• Modern Kitchen with Island Bench and Stainless Steel Appliances & Gas Top Cooking
• Spacious Separate Living Area
• Double Lock-up Garage with internal Access
NOW PRICED TO SELL. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|