Call Tenille Walters on 0409 276 112 – Raine & Horne Redland Bay
UNDER CONTRACT IN UNDER 10 DAYS! SOLD AT LISTING PRICE WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS! MORE MOUNT COTTON HOMES NEEDED.
PRIME PROPERTY INVESTMENT – EXCLUSIVE CREEKSIDE LIVING – RETAIN AS INVESTMENT OR, MOVE IN FROM MARCH 2021 WHEN LEASE ENDS. Built in 2010 and over 730m2 of town & country beauty!
If you are seeking a brilliant investment property for the long term or, an investment property for the short term with plans to move in after March 2021, then this is the PERFECT Mount Cotton home for you. Buying a home such as this, with a stunning and very rare Creekside outlook and positioning, will be one of the best decisions you will ever make when it comes to investing in property for yourself or your property portfolio. Buy at today’s prices and secure an incredible Creekside family home for yourself once the lease ends in March 2021 or, retain this gem for your investment portfolio and watch the property value rise each year! Enjoy the completely stress-free journey that comes with our flawless, long term tenants who proudly care for the property and pay their due rent without ever encountering a single glitch or hiccup.
1 Bohemia Court, Mount Cotton is not just a unique country, character home with a lovely street presence, it is also a perfectly positioned Creekside home, in a prime position by the water’s edge and surrounded by Mother Nature’s beauty. Located in a small, private, cul-de-sac street with house-proud neighbours, this property is enhanced by the beautiful bushland environment and wildlife ecosystem. Experience Mount Cotton living/investing that is unique to this very location and offers a relaxed, tranquil and always peaceful lifestyle.
With your rear entertaining area and back yard overlooking the Creek and just a quick 2-minute walk to Mount Cotton Community Park and Recreation hotspot, where families love to entertain, socialise, exercise and enjoy fresh air and sunshine. With bike/scooter parks and tracks, cricket grounds, play centres, BBQ/birthday party zones, Supa IGA & Mount Cotton Central Shopping District, this particular location is overloaded with family friendly activities and local hosted family friendly events throughout the year. From walking the dog to climbing the jungle gym, everything is right here at your doorstep.
Other than the picture-perfect and unspoiled position of the home by the Creekside & surrounded by Parkland, there are many other attributes to showcase when it comes to this charming family home;
- One level brick character home with plenty of front yard space & back yard fenced space to play and entertain. This home can easily become a 4-bedroom home with use of the recreation room as the 4th bedroom. You could even create 2 more bedrooms using this recreation room / studio designed room. SO EASY to turn a 3-bedroom home into 4+ bedroom home!
- 3 Large Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– 1 Huge Rumpus Room or Double Sized Recreation Room (which can easily become a home office/studio or another massive living area!) This room leads directly to the outdoor and undercover entertaining area with the most beautiful Creekside outlook and fresh breezes. Create a 4th bedroom here or even a 4th and 5th bedroom due to the shear size of the room.
- 2 Large & Separate Living & Dining Rooms. These two areas are large enough to cater for the whole family as well as any formal dinner or family gathering. Two Separate areas with the dining room leading off the kitchen and directly to the external, undercover entertaining area, with views to the Creek and back yard.
- 1 more separate family room or another living area which is HUGE/tiled and leads once more to the outdoor & undercover entertaining area, back yard and with views of the Creek & Surrounding Parkland.
- Large Open Kitchen overlooking the rear entertaining area and with views to the water as you prepare meals and entertain. With ample cupboards, bench tops and storage, this kitchen position offers a faultless outlook across the Creek, shoreline and your own back yard.
- MASSIVE and undercover rear entertaining area flows seamlessly from several rooms in the house. Enjoy every Creekside sunrise and start the day with water views, birds chirping and pelicans gently passing by. Every occasion in this outdoor space will be endorsed by the exclusive water location, stunning views and curious yet very friendly local wildlife.
- Internal laundry with direct access to clothes-line area.
- Large master bathroom with separate toilet and bathtub.
- Ensuite in the master bedroom + large wardrobes. The master bedroom has air conditioning, a lovely ensuite and overlooks the Creek and every single beautiful sunrise through master windows that envelope this parent’s retreat at the rear of the home.
- Air conditioning in the main living areas. Formal foyer entry & double lock up garage. Plenty of room off street for guest parking.
- DOUBLE SIDE ACCESS is featured at this property also. Fully fenced rear and side yard space. Handyman shed & well maintained lawns and gardens.
(please note – virtual styling has been used in photography to maintain tenant privacy. Thank you)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|