UNDER CONTRACT IN 7 DAYS – AT LISTING PRICE – CONTACT TENILLE WALTERS – RAINE & HORNE REDLAND BAY
Located in a picture-perfect cul-de-sac street, with just 5 other lovely homes and friendly neighbours, 1 Panorama Court Redland Bay is a beautiful, refined, and contemporary 2 level family home. Positioned on a large and easy to maintain flat block of 700m2, you will love every moment spent enjoying the abundance of space both outside and spread generously over 2 levels. There truly is room for everyone, for all household dynamics, from large families to blended or growing families, retirees with plenty of guests and family who visit and anyone who has ever dreamed of the finding the perfect home for entertaining in style. This executive residence will also appeal to those that wish to work from home or, have a home office, studio, or workshop to display, due to the ideal layout of the home. Just a 3-5-minute stroll to the water’s edge, this water side location is why we love Redland Bay!
The practical yet unique layout and design, the upmarket and superior features, and fittings throughout, and top of the line appliances in the kitchen & pool is just the start. With luxurious curtains, layered blinds, crisp white plantation shutters, gorgeous timber look floors and timber/granite featured fittings throughout, there is a simple elegance and class that shine throughout. The zoned ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, screens, crimsafe entry and exit doors and keyless entry/thumb print (plus fob) means you do not have to invest cent on beautifying or modernising this residence for many, many years. There is simply nothing lacking, and all boxes have been ticked when it comes to quality & quantity & presentation.
The home is even more impressive with high ceilings, existing and groomed gardens and landscaping, multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs, several outdoor living and dining areas as well as a large back yard & garden shed. Side access leads to the incredible boat port which is secure behind double gates and an outstanding family sized in ground swimming pool! This is a flawlessly crafted family home with so many added extras to make life easy and live in comfort all year round and for many years.
For those that love to entertain or larger families, this is THE PACKAGE! With a double lock up remote-control garage & storage shelves, the garage offers direct access via large sliding doors that open to an impressive outdoor and undercover entertainment area at the rear of the home and overlooking the back yard. Want more? There is yet another alfresco dining and entertaining area which overlooks the back yard AND the glorious in ground swimming pool! This residence showcases a perfect fusion between indoor and outdoor living and dining, as well as offering modern day space for every family member to call their own.
The family sized and secluded position of the pool and poolside decking is simply stunning, with poolside space for lazy days and oversized fencing wrapping around the property; your privacy and sanctuary is protected. Extended height fencing and even double fencing in areas allows you and your family to truly enjoy the backyard, rear entertaining areas, and pool in privacy. The backyard is suitable for children and family pets as there is plenty of green grass & manicured garden beds full of native plants, colourful flowers, and hedges.
Privacy on the lower level due to the layout & tall fencing, and lovely, green tree top views from the upper level. Featuring smart technology, designed to monitor activity in your home via your smart phone and pool robot to keep the pool sparking blue and clean, nothing has been overlooked when considering personal comfort and the longevity of the home and every appliance in it.
This is an executive and relaxing residence, in a spectacular location along the coastline in Redland Bay. Value for money is something we all seek when choosing a home and 1 Panorama Court Redland Bay does not disappoint. This is a forever home.
Other Features are:
(however, this is a must-see home to fully appreciate the true beauty, style, and practicality)
• Formal foyer atrium entrance and elegant timber entrance door. High ceilings, modern light fixtures, and timber look floors.
• Timber / carpet internal staircase with outstanding symmetry.
• 1 Large bedroom with timber French doors. The location of this bedroom is close to the front and will be a perfect home office, studio or the 5th bedroom.
• Formal dining room for multiple guests and separate from other living areas
• Large family room with enough room for the entire family to hang out together.
• Casual dining room positioned opposite the kitchen and looking out to the beautiful, inground pool.
• Another family lounge room or living room, overlooking the pool also.
• Expansive hallways from front to back with high ceilings throughout.
• Internal laundry/ironing room with granite benches and ample storage, leading direct to the back yard and side entertainment area.
• Powder room with granite trending vanity top, contemporary sink/tap, and tile combination. This Is a large room with lots of fresh air through large windows.
• Linen closet and storage shelves as well as under stairs storage.
• Double lock up remote-control garage with storage & apoxy flooring and large sliding / tinted doors to the rear entertainment area
• Complete gourmet kitchen! The kitchen is sublime, with soft close doors and drawers, expansive granite benchtops wrap around the kitchen as well a central granite island bench which serves as a large preparation area and casual breakfast bar or social bar stool seating. An abundance of over and under cupboards and large pot drawers. The kitchen is a masterpiece, with the very best appliances, built in wine rack, large feature window to view the back yard and entertainment area, double fridge space + plumbing. This is perhaps the most stunning kitchen you may find! Created with family in mind, there is plenty of space for everyone. For those that appreciate exquisite style and an original, one of a kind, designer kitchen – then this is THE KITCHEN for you.
• The kitchen leads to the 2nd outdoor entertaining area though sliding security doors and overlooks the pool. Cook while you watch the kids in the pool, it just does not get any better than this.
• Fully Ducted Air Conditioning
• Parents retreat with Juliette balcony and walk in wardrobe. Double sized his/hers ensuite with oversized shower recess and vanity. The parents retreat is large enough to include a dressing room or a quiet reading spot or even a casual & private parent only lounge room. Ceiling fans & security screen door to balcony.
• LARGE lounge / family room with lots of natural light from multiple large windows with only tree top landscape views to Mount Cotton and beyond.
• 3 Other King-sized bedrooms, with built in wardrobes and even enough room for study desks. Continuing with quality blinds/ carpet and ceiling fans.
• The main bathroom is certainly the right size for a family, with a separate toilet, large bathtub, and double sized, separate shower recess. Once more there is ample floor space and vanity space to share amongst the family.
• Natural light floods through the upper level from large windows, with bay breezes consistently flowing through.
• Stunning grand staircase links both levels, with a mezzanine style hallway on each side of the stairs. This design offers extra space between all bedrooms, so that everyone can enjoy some privacy in their oversized bedrooms.
• From the upper living / lounge room simply look out the windows to see the pool and backyard below.
This is one residence you cannot miss. It is unique, it is in a class of it’s own and most of all, it is not just luxurious, it is also very practical. There is nothing to dislike and everything to love about this incredible property. For an inspection, Monday – Sunday, call Tenille from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|