Our clients are downsizing! MUST SELL – PRESENT ALL OFFERS! It is time for another family to enjoy this gorgeous, tailored, and outstanding 5 bedroom, family home. It is easy to see that this home has been loved and respected by just one owner and one family since it was built. Zero maintenance now and zero maintenance in the foreseeable future. Everything about this residence, inside and outside is remarkable.
Welcome to 11 Noah Court, Redland Bay! As you enter this peaceful, executive, and beautifully presented cul-de-sac street, you will be mesmerised by the quality and street appeal of every single home. All homeowner’s in this tree lined and picture-perfect street are not only house-proud, but they also enjoy their coastal location and lifestyle, with boats parked at almost every home. 11 Noah Court, Redland Bay is a unique, sophisticated, and very spacious family residence.
With its own unique appearance and charm from the front door to the back yard, you will be in awe and forever impressed by the flawless design, tasteful interior, and quality of construction. This home has been designed to embrace your coastal lifestyle and do so in absolute privacy. Just 4 years old and in brand new condition, this quality, family home provides a layout that will suit many household dynamics, from couples who want to entertain in style, to growing families and those with plenty of family and friends that visit frequently. For those looking forward to retirement, this home is perfect for you too!
Very low maintenance back yard, work shed and generous side access to the rear yard provides ample room for a boat or caravan off street. Room at the front of the home for yet another boat or caravan too! With oversized bedrooms, wide hallways (wheelchair friendly) separation between 5 bedrooms and multiple living areas, there is room for everyone to have their personal space. A formal foyer & atrium entrance immediately offers a sense of space and luxury and this feeling continues throughout the rest of the home. Via compact sliding doors that recess to fully open, the indoor/outdoor dining experience is what we all dream of!
Just a few of the endless features of this home are listed here. Seeing is believing! This is one that you do not want to miss out on in Redland Bay:
- 5 King/Queen sized bedrooms with 2 bedrooms at the front and 3 bedrooms at the rear of the home. The parents retreat includes mirrored built in cupboards and huge couples ensuite. Twin vanity and private toilet, large feature windows for light and air. Quality fittings and features in contemporary colour tones.
- Family sized main bathroom, with separate toilet. Large bathtub and separate shower recess. Fantastic family-oriented laundry with storage, cabinets, and bench space. Leads directly to the well-lit clothesline courtyard space. DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING THROUGHOUT WITH ZONING FOR EACH ROOM!
- Theatre room! Positioned at the front of the home and perfectly designed for multiple seating, with complete black out blinds, and room for absolutely everyone! Open plan yet easily defined separate dining and living room. The family living & dining space is huge and caters for the largest furniture and décor items. The open plan living and dining rooms leading to the outdoor entertaining area, via full sliding and recessed doors. This is the epitome of inside outside living, and it is gorgeous!
- Gourmet, designer kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, 4-6 bar stool & casual seating for breakfast on the run, and the most magnificent butler’s pantry. The kitchen has been crafted to suit those that enjoy cooking, entertaining and who like a clean, tidy, clutter free kitchen. With top of the line appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop & dishwasher. The feature window allows the natural light to fill the space while ensuring the open feeling and vibe of the home continues throughout.
The butler’s pantry is a dream come true! With loads of cupboards, benches, preparation space and power, there is no need to place any appliances, gadgets, or general household items on the kitchen bench. Clutter Free, Stylish and Contemporary Living at it is finest!
- Wide hallways separate the front and the rear of the home to offer separation between all bedrooms and living areas, adding space, natural light, and bay breezes to flow through. Plenty of storage, linen cupboards, and storage space. This home presents brand new with modern and quality carpet, blinds, and paint throughout. Faultless!
- Rear entertaining area + combined timber sundeck. What a glorious place to entertain in complete privacy from tall fencing. Undercover with ample night lighting, TV outlet + power and plenty of room for any event, large family gathering or birthday party. With the extended timber BBQ deck, you will not fill your home or dining space with smoke – very clever design indeed!
- Side Access to Rear of House. Perfect for Caravan, Boat, Trailer, or any number of vehicles. Also, perfect place to install more sheds or storage! ROOM FOR A POOL!! The design of the land and house, allows access and room for a family sized pool.
- Low maintenance, flat and perfectly manicured back yard. FULLY FENCED home with oversized fencing to ensure your privacy is guaranteed, all day and all night. Full security screens throughout the home on all doors and windows. Ceiling fans throughout & Remote Control Lock up Garage with door to back yard. Alarm system availability, NBN & Gas Cooking.
Want to know more? Want a personal tour during or after business hours? Do not delay, this one is the real deal. The sellers have purchased elsewhere and MUST SELL ASAP.
Investor Alert – RENT RETURN – Passively Geared!
Please call Michael Jackson from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0473 100 141 for an inspection from Monday – Sunday.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||335|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|