UNDER CONTRACT IN 7 DAYS AT LISTING PRICE.
SITUATED IN THE GORGEOUS SANDY COVE ESTATE ‘THE SANCTUARY’ IS THIS ONE OF A KIND TWO-STOREY HOME RIGHT ACROSS FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL ‘BAYVIEW CONSERVATION PARK’
Two Level Home – 4 – 5 Living Areas, Full Powder Room, LARGE Office, FULL Reverse Cycle Air Con – THE LOT!!
- MUST SEE this home in PRISTINE condition! – Genuinely Maintained & looking great! Low maintenance yard/gardens and external space. Lots of House to enjoy over 2 levels.
- SPREAD FLAWLESSLY OVER 2 LEVELS, THIS HOME IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER 3 – 4 BEDROOM HOME ON THE MARKET TODAY. 14 INDIGO STREET, REDLAND BAY is low maintenance, well designed and built to last. Positioned on a corner block, privacy is not only guaranteed but potential for additional driveway/shed or access via the corner position.
Tree top views and absolute tranquility is what you will find in this location and in this house-proud and family friendly street/area.
- This home is extremely spacious and has been well cared for over the years, with very little to do now or ever!
Make it your own with heaps of room to spread out & much to offer a growing or large & busy family lifestyle.
- A quick walk to the water’s edge & those that love boating, fishing or daily walks through natural parkland will find no shortage of attractions in the area. This part of Redland Bay is pristine with lots of green space to enjoy.
- 3 very large (queen / king size) bedrooms + a HUGE separate study/home office which overlooks the front entry & mezzanine foyer entrance (you may even want to convert upper study to games room or 4th bedroom with ease!)
- The front entrance offers an additional living space or display area just on it’s own as it is a large atrium entry with tall ceilings and wide hallways.
- The master bedrooms or parents’ retreat has loads of natural light through high and large windows and full walk-in His/Hers Wardrobes + shelving. Ceiling fans plus reverse cycle air conditioning. This is a king sized room with tree top views from every window. The ensuite & walk in robe are designed to cater for couples, allowing lots of space to share and located at the private & rear end of the upper level.
- Ceiling fans + security screens throughout the entire home as well as reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home, up and downstairs.
- HUGE family bathroom with bath tub & large vanity + separate shower recess; all in impeccable condition!
- 1 FULL & SEPARATE POWDER ROOM – on lower level perfect for entertaining guests with toilet and vanity sink & cupboard space.
- 4 LARGE / SEPARATE LIVING & DINING AREAS spread over the lower level with the over-sized family kitchen in the middle of all living and formal dining areas.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM
- CASUAL DINING ROOM
- FAMILY LOUNGE ROOM
- FAMILY DINING ROOM
- ENOUGH SPACE FOR BREAKFAST BAR DINING IN THE KITCHEN – WOW!
When was the last time you saw a kitchen this fantastic? Or one that can cater for up to 6-8 Bar Stool seating spaces around the servery.
HUGE WRAP AROUND KITCHEN with endless cupboard and bench space, walk in food pantry and double fridge space, double sink, dishwasher and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- The kitchen and living and dining areas are positioned to lead directly to alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining where you will find complete privacy in every direction. All whilst totally under cover & paved and South East Facing. Ample room for every family member to cook and entertain together via large sliding glass and security doors.
- Double Remote Control Garage with internal access and storage space.
- Separate & LARGE, family sized laundry room with private courtyard clothes line space for even more fenced privacy.
- FULLY FENCED – perfect for pets or little children to wander and explore, with several outdoor play and sun-safe space.
MUST SEE FLOOR PLAN TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE HOME AND THE DESIGN. Call Tenille Walters from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||335|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|