SOLD IN 7 DAYS! AT LISTING PRICE – SELLER VERY HAPPY!
- Please call Tenille Walters from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112 or, email agent to arrange a tour by appointment only. Floor Plan Included with Images.
One of a kind, stunning two-level family home in the heart of Redland Bay, just moments to the water’s edge and local bushland walking tracks. Welcome to 14 Keirnan Street Redland Bay, a genuinely spacious, practical, and flawlessly maintained family home, with an abundance of space both inside and outside. Designed to integrate indoor and outdoor living seamlessly over both levels and multiple internal living areas over the 2 luxurious levels, there is plenty of room for a large family, growing family or even to create dual living if you so desire.
This contemporary and sophisticated coastal residence is complimented by an impressive and striking street appeal, positioned proudly amongst other house-proud homeowners, in an exclusive location. 14 Keirnan Street, Redland Bay has been meticulously maintained and clearly loved by the current property owners and it is obvious as you walk through the home and surrounding landscape.
With an oversized front yard and driveway PLUS side access via double gates, there is more than enough room to house absolutely every vehicle. Your boat, caravan, motor home or even multiple work vehicles and more personal cars/trailers all safely secured on your own property. With the slipway just minutes away, you will enjoy many weekends on the water.
The features are endless, the design is spectacular, we encourage you to view this home to truly appreciate its unique and ambient charm before it is sold!
The Upper Level Consists of:
- Grand Parents Master Bedroom/Parents retreat. A spectacular parents wing, with a double ensuite & concealed shower recess. Large double vanity and plenty of floor space. Plantation shutters offer a unique touch between the bedroom and ensuite. Concealed his/hers walk through wardrobe with shelving. This room is large enough for a KING or KING-PLUS sized bed with plenty of room left over. All other bedrooms are located on the lower level of the home.
- Powder Room with toilet, vanity, and natural light/fresh air from windows.
- Study nook off the living room or, storage space if you wish.
- HUGE open plan yet easily defined spaces for living & dining & family room. Flowing seamlessly from the living areas via sliding doors is a huge wrap around timber veranda, with water glimpses and privacy blinds/awnings in relevant locations. What an incredible feature! Amazing bay breezes and natural light saturates the home, offering a sense of calm and the perfect place to entertain, read a good book or simply spread out!
- The kitchen is in the heart of the home upstairs, overlooking the veranda and all living areas. Quality & NEW appliances. Dishwasher plus large fridge space. Plenty of benchtops/cabinets and storage in the kitchen. Breakfast bar/casual servery with room for bar stools, perfect for casual dining and socialising while cooking. Includes a large, family sized pantry.
The Lower Level Consists of:
- Formal Foyer/Atrium Entry with high ceilings and double timber entry doors + security. A beautiful way to welcome your guests.
- 3 Bedrooms OR, 4 Bedrooms if you choose. Create your very own design and use of space as there are plenty of options to suit any household demographic. From young children to teenagers and grandparents, it is all possible here!
- All bedrooms have built in wardrobes & quality plush carpet. The bedrooms are much larger that most and will suit all king-sized furniture. Lots of natural light and bay breezes flow into the lower level of this home due to the design and position of the house.
- HUGE family living room or recreation space which leads directly to the external and undercover multi-purpose space that wraps around the house. This family room can easily become another bedroom on the lower level if you require it. Alternatively, this very large room makes a fantastic cinema/media room, teenage retreat or even a home studio.
- The external area on the lower level is perfect! A great location for a spa, dinner parties, family birthday parties or, home handyman space/storage space in abundance. Suitable for children to play and ride bikes, scooters, and hobby/craft space. The concrete floor wraps around the house, like the timber veranda above on the upper level.
- Large Family sized bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. This is a true and genuine family sized bathroom with vanity and cabinetry space, large floorspace and natural lighting.
- Double Lock Up Garage for 2 cars + storage. With internal entry to the home & access to the rear of the house from the garage.
- Behind Fence Side Access where you will find a fishing bay/cleaning station – from the boat, to the BBQ is too easy! There are also 2 large sheds in the back/side of the house, adjoining the off street side access driveway.
- Multi Vehicle & Rig Parking at the Front of the Home as there is more than enough off-street parking & storage space for vehicles.
Boat parking, caravan parking, work vehicles and much more can easily fit here.
- Huge Separate laundry/ironing room which can easily be converted to a kitchenette to create the ideal dual living scenario on the lower level.
- Storage cupboards throughout the home – there is no shortage of storage space here.
- Low maintenance, flat block, secure and just adorable. This is a beautiful family home with all the attributes required to be happily for many, many years.
WON’T LAST LONG – A HOME SUCH AS THIS DOES NOT COME ALONG OFTEN – CALL TODAY!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?