- VENDOR SAYS “SELL TODAY, PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES FORCE SALE” PROVEN RENT RETURN OF $450 PER WEEK. VACANT AND READY TO MOVE IN BY CHRISTMAS!
Located in a family friendly location, in a very house-proud street with residents that clearly LOVE where they live. There is no better property on the market right now in this area, that can possibly compare with the value for money at 15 Regency Crescent, Moggill.
- Modern & central living in comfort, with tree top & mountain range views, fresh breezes and lots of beautiful green space.
- Easy care block of 770M2 – Fully fenced back and sides with over-sized fencing and side gates.
- FULL WIDTH DOUBLE GATED side access, wrapping around to the back yard. This is ‘GENUINE SIDE ACCESS’
- 5000L Water Tank, Security Screens and Doors throughout, AIR CONDITIONING in the main family living areas and master bedroom – QUALITY reverse cycle (modern & function flawlessly)
- OFF-STREET drive way parking for several more cars due to extensive width of the PAVED and concrete driveway. PLUS Double lock up remote control garage with storage space and internal access to the home.
- 4 LARGE bedrooms with the Master Bedroom boasting a LARGE walk in robe & very modern ensuite.
- All other bedrooms are double & queen size and have built-in wardrobes, large windows for light and fresh air, ceiling fans, quality carpet and security screens.
- Large main/family bathroom with separate bath tub, over-sized shower recess and separate toilet.
- INTERNAL laundry leads directly to the side clothes line area with outdoor lighting and paving.
- HUGE timber look kitchen – Wrap around/classic design kitchen made perfect for the whole family to cook and entertain. With plenty of cupboard & bench space, wrap around cabinetry & prep areas, large fridge space and dishwasher, quality appliances.
- Incorporating a SEPARATE dining room + casual family room in one MASSIVE space is a great concept! It is so rare to find a kitchen that caters for all the family and your guests to cook and entertain in one practical, LARGE and SOCIAL space.
& Separate FAMILY ROOM – ideal for the whole family, in the comfort of air conditioning with plenty of room to spread out. Carpet and ceiling fans and dimmer lighting for a true ambient feeling.
& Outdoor undercover entertaining area, overlooking the back yard and once more, complete privacy with nothing but the sound of birds and green space/tree top views.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|