16 MAREE PLACE,REDLAND BAY – What a beautiful family home in exceptional condition, with an abundance of extra features (and just this week, a full external & professional pressure clean from top to bottom )
We know that upon taking a tour of this family home and appreciating the completely unique location, you will be SOLD! PRICED TO SELL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, OUR CLIENT IS PREPARED TO SELL TODAY AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE, WITH UNDENIABLE VALUE FOR MONEY!
From bush to creek to ocean shores and all in a 2-5 minute walk or drive radius – This is what every investor seeks and home owner looks for when it comes to capital growth & immediate equity at settlement. Let’s face it, Redland Bay has it all, from Coastal Waters & Beaches, Rural Serenity, Bush Land Backdrop, Waterways, Mountain Valleys and every social & educational opportunity available! What more can one place celebrate and where else can you secure such an epic investment for your future wealth & family enjoyment in South East Queensland?
Along with a fantastic internal & external design & street appeal, in a quiet and friendly CUL-DE-SAC STREET, from the quality to the quantity and position is perfect. Suited to a wise investor & suited to our local climate and our Redland Bay families. With bush land walking tracks, creek side parks and a stunning Eco-system of local habitat and forestry surrounding the property, this investment will impress your broker & your bank account for many years to come.
Our BOOM will be BIG and just a glance at our global and local position in Queensland is all it takes to rest assured about the future value of property in Redland Bay. Do not wait until it is too late! This home is unique due to the standard of construct, exquisite floor plan & ideal tenant which it attracts (professional families who are house-proud and conservative)
- Priced to Sell TODAY – Motivated Seller Seeks Offers to Meet the Market Now.
- Investor Alert! Property secured with 12 month tenancy – NO VACANCY AT SETTLEMENT and immediate income from executive & upmarket tenants. INVESTORS who want perfect & happy, executive tenants, solid & reliable, prompt rental payments & a tenancy agreement until March 2020. This is PURE GOLD!
- SHED in back yard, loads of back yard space for children as well as TWO SIDE ACCESS down each side of the house, via gated entry on both sides! Room for a trailer, caravan, small boat and TIMES 2!
– This is something quite invaluable, as side access is always desirable and on the top of most tenant’s/re-sale wish list. Having DOUBLE side access is absolutely fantastic.
- HUGE undercover rear entertaining deck/patio overlooking the back yard and streaming out from sliding doors off the dining room for a complete indoor / outdoor dining experience. HUGE space for the entire family & guests. The WIDTH of the entire home and completely private with over-height rear and side fencing!
- 4 Great sized Bedrooms with Built in Cupboards, Ceiling Fans, Full Security Screens in all bedrooms and quality carpet & blinds. Uninterrupted Bay & Creek-side Breezes all year!
- Master Bedroom has an ensuite and Built in wardrobes, Air Conditioning, Security Screens, ceiling fans and quality fittings/fixtures.
- Fantastic Kitchen overlooking the MASSIVE rear entertaining area & back yard & flowing seamlessly into Large & formal/easily separate Dining room. Includes quality appliances and dishwasher. The kitchen and dining open up to the outdoor entertaining area to create a wonderful indoor/outdoor dining occasion with the air conditioning servicing the kitchen too.
- Great Family Living Room, to easily cater for a large family & formal lounge suite and media arrangement. This living space joins the dining area & looks out to the rear entertaining area also as it spans the length of the home so all windows and doors at the rear open to the decking at the back and overlook the back yard. Tiled living and dining areas, carpet in the bedroom
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
Redland Bay State School
|Gordon Road Redland Bay QLD 4165||Primary||Government||2.11 km|
Victoria Point State High School
|93-131 Benfer Road Victoria Point QLD 4165||Secondary||Government||4.75 km|
St Rita's Primary School
|23-29 Benfer Road Victoria Point QLD 4165||Primary||Non-Government||4.78 km|
MacLeay Island State School
|145-155 High Central Road Macleay Island QLD 4184||Primary||Government||5.41 km|
Faith Lutheran College - Redlands
|130-138 Link Road Victoria Point QLD 4165||Combined||Non-Government||5.55 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.