There is so much to appreciate at 16 Portias Place, Thornlands that an inspection is a must! Priced to sell and all reasonable offers will be seriously considered by the sellers. Call Tenille today on 0409 276 112 from Raine & Horne Redland Bay.
Positioned in the classy & desirable suburb of Thornlands is this stunning and spacious 4-5 bedroom family residence. Nestled beautifully alongside pristine parklands and scenic walking/riding paths, you will fall in love with the natural backdrop, lake position & family friendly environment. Situated in an upmarket & exclusive location, surrounded by house-proud property owners, 16 Portias Place is exactly what you have been searching for. More than meets the eye is quite an understatement! With oversized bedrooms, multiple and large living, dining and family recreation rooms inside, coupled with an external living/dining/entertaining experience that is hard to find anywhere else.
Maintained, improved upon and meticulously cared for, this spacious family home is on the market today because the current owners are downsizing, offering you this fantastic opportunity to secure a unique & lovely home in a very quiet and settled street. Designed for low maintenance living with no grass to mow, a large family or those that simply appreciate space, natural light, privacy and air flow.
Bursting with stunning green spaces from the front to the back, paved walkways to guide you around your sensational tropical setting and fully fenced/privacy via established trees and landscaping. If entertaining is up your alley, you will most definitely fall in love with the atmosphere & entertaining areas/yard space at the rear of the home. The private rear and brand new timber gazebo is surrounded by a tropical paradise to offer seclusion, tranquility and absolute privacy.
- 4 Large Bedrooms with built in wardrobes & spread out perfectly throughout the home.
- 1 Large Home Office (or easily convert to 5th bedroom) with private access to the outdoor entertaining area and for those that work from home, take advantage of the separate & private entry to this home office or 5th bedroom.
- King sized Parents retreat master bedroom at the rear of the home with double ensuite and loads of cupboard space.
- Fantastic main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower / separate toilet. Separate laundry room which is large enough for any busy household or large family.
- Hallway definition provides space between bedrooms and even more linen cupboards/storage.
- Quality carpet, paint, blinds and curtains, security screens & doors, ceiling fans and AIR CONDITIONING to service the entire home!
- HUGE & separate formal dining room or impressive media room with enough space for even the largest of furniture and entertainment system. Positioned separately from all other living areas.
- Formal foyer entrance with display centres and plenty of room to welcome guests and drop off groceries.
- Double Remote control lock up garage with MORE storage space & off street parking for additional vehicles in wide driveway.
- LARGE Open plan yet easily defined dining and living rooms in the heart of the home, leading directly to the ENORMOUS outdoor alfresco dining area & fishpond/water feature via several large sliding doors. The open plan living areas are equivalent to 3-4 standard living rooms. This internal area is truly ENORMOUS and extends via sliding doors to bring the outside in.
- Fantastic family sized kitchen, positioned in the heart of the home; the perfect command centre where family and friends come together. Loaded with features, large cupboard spaces, overhead and under cupboards, quality appliances including dishwasher and oversized bench spaces PLUS breakfast bar/bar stool servery extensions. Double fridge space included.
- Just to top it all off, a stunning timber gazebo at the rear of the home, surrounded by natural and easily maintained foliage for shade, privacy and that resort feel! Perfect for any family gathering, b
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||256|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|