SOLD BY DENISE QUICK
Welcome Home – Welcome to Wayfarer
Waterfront Luxury In Redland Bay
Redland Bays First absolute waterfront address in nearly two decades
What will be immediately evident when you enter your new Wayfarer home is the attention to detail and the commitment to quality craftmanship. Luxury Oak flooring walks you through striking open plan living spaces impeccably finished with premium brand appliances, fixtures and fittings.
Unit 17 is located on the first floor (lift accessible) and is a luxury, open plan corner apartment with water views over the Marina. Features include;
• Three generous bedrooms including a spacious master with built in robes and ensuite bathroom finished with double vanity and bath
• Open plan living area and dining area with beautiful European Oak floors
• Stunning chefs kitchen with butler’s pantry, stone bench tops and Italian Ilve appliances
• Large north-east facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking the Redland Bay Marina. Perfect for entertaining friends and family whilst taking in the spectacular views
• Beautifully appointed main bathroom with stone benchtop, wall mounted mirrored shaving cabinets & ceramic wall and skirting tiles
• Internal full size laundry with vented dryer
• 2.7m high ceilings
• 2 car spaces plus lockable storage room in secure basement
Complete with high end fixtures including ducted air conditioning, 100% New Zealand wool carpets, champagne brass or brushed nickel tap ware, bronze mirrored splashbacks and so much more!
With Redland Bay Shopping Village and the wonderful Redland Bay Hotel just a few minutes away, cafes to the east, boats moored off your waterfront doorstep to the north, your neighbours include waterbirds and dugong, it is hard to believe you are situated so close to the heart of town.
Contact our friendly sales team to discuss how you can secure one of the last waterfront units on offer!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||311|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|